- Cure Pancreatic Cancer – The Lustgarten FoundationThis group is dedicated to the advancement of scientific and medical research to diagnose, treat, and prevent pancreatic cancer.
- PancreaticaThis site states its purpose as a global gathering point of news and information regarding treatment and clinical trials relating to pancreatic cancer.
- Pancreatic Cancer Action NetworkPCAN is dedicated to advancing research into the field and to support patients. They have an active hotline, a way to schedule a call, and to email them directly
- Pancreatic Cancer Action network For people who do not have a pancreatic cancer in-person group locally or who prefer to stay at home, online support groups and message boards are great options.
- NFPC Support Group The National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation has developed four Core Programs that provide “Hope, Courage and Faith” to those it serves.
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!