- American Lung AssociationLeading lung cancer advocates focusing on lung health, prevention, research, education, and advocacy. Vast amounts of information on available on their site.
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer FoundationA patient founded – patient focused group dedicated to research, early detection, treatment and education of patients and physicians alike.
- Caring AmbassadorsThis innovative and empowering group promotes the idea of each patient being an ambassador for their own health while promoting advocacy, information and support.
- Lung Cancer AllianceSince 1995 LCA has been devoted to support, open dialogue, detection, and treatment of lung cancer, while adhering to high scientific principles and fiscal responsibility.
- LUNGevityThis organization is devoted to funding scientific research while providing extensive educational resources, online peer to peer support, and much more.
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!