HATS / SCARVES
- Free Hats for Cancer Patients Breast Friends sends these hats out free to breast, ovarian or gynecological cancer patients only who are in active treatment and experiencing hair loss from chemotherapy within the United States.
- The Heavenly Hats Foundation The Heavenly Hats Foundation(TM) collects and distributes brand new hats of all kinds to those heroes of all ages who lose their hair due to the treatment of cancer.
- Good Wishes Our mission is simple: to provide free of charge, one beautiful It’s a Wrap© or Good Wishes Scarf to anyone experiencing the thinning or loss of hair as a result of illness or treatment.
- Caps Against Cancer Free ball caps for patients who have experienced hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments. PO Box 38731 Charlotte, NC 28278.
- Hats off for Cancer Hats Off For Cancer, that exists to bring awareness to cancer patients while helping to make their smile a bit brighter and day a bit happier.
- BeauBeauBeauBeau® head scarves are designed specifically for hair loss due to chemotherapy, alopecia or other medical conditions. They’re unique, fashionable and versatile! Beautiful scarves for beautiful heads.
- Chemo Hat Patterns Comfortable head coverings for adults and children. These provide complete head coverage as an immediate enhancement to your appearance, dignity, and self-esteem. All our patterns are the ultimate in simplicity.
- Halos of Hope Your hair falls out in clumps and your scalp hurts feeling like pinpricks where the hair follicles used to be. It’s not possible to perform a simple an act like running your fingers through your hair without strands becoming entwined.
- Hats 4 Happiness Dustin has created Hats4Happiness – a non-profit organization to collect hats for children losing their hair due to any reason. Your hat donation is so appreciated and you will be providing a safety net for children.
- Hats Off For Cancer Hats Off For Cancer collects and donates hats of all kinds to the courageous children who lose their hair due to cancer treatments. As one of the leading and original hat programs.
- Hats, Scarves and More Hats, Scarves and More we specialize in hats, turbans, wigs, fine cotton scarves and sleep caps for people with hair loss due to cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia and other medical conditions.
- Head Huggers Head Huggers caps are obviously useful for anyone who has lost their hair whether due to chemotherapy, burns, brain surgery, alopecia areata or other hair loss reasons.
- Headcovers Unlimited Our story began over 25 years ago with our founder’s breast cancer diagnosis. Unable to find anything stylish to conceal the hair loss she experienced from chemotherapy treatments.
- Just in Time Soft Hats Our collection of headwear includes soft hats, sleep caps, turbans, scarves and chemo head wraps, all made from 100% cotton knits, in a large variety of colors, and all manufactured with pride in the USA.
- L. Erickson: Good Wishes Good Wishes provides an It’s a Wrap© or Good Wishes square scarf to anyone experiencing the thinning or loss of hair as a result of illness or treatment at no cost. Each scarf is a gift of hope that carries with it the support.
Hats / Scarves / Caps / Wraps / Beanies
Free chemo hats, scarves, beanies and hats is the goal for all cancer patients. Cancer Horizons is creating one of the largest directories of FREE hats, scarves and caps exclusively for cancer patients. We have searched long to find these fantastic organizations that are offering FREE STUFF and quality products at steep discounts exclusively for Cancer Patients. Browse these great sites and look through their inventory and offerings. Remember that many of these sites are run by former cancer patients and their desire to give is an absolute gift of love to you. We ask that you treat them with respect, patience and appreciation.
If you have suffered hair loss because of chemotherapy treatments then these are some great places to find free as well as discounted Chemo Hats, Chemo Scarves, Chemo Beanies, Chemo Caps and Cancer Head Wraps. These merchants provide some of the industry’s best Scarves for Cancer Patients in fun colors, styles and sizes. Providing hats for cancer patients is their mission as well as their passion.
We invite you to browse these links to find just right head scarf or hat for yourself or a loved one. We would ask that you report back to us on your experience so we can make sure we are highlighting those companies that truly want to give. Don’t be surprised if some of them actually screen you a little to make sure you have cancer and not someone that doesn’t but trying to take advantage of their kindness.