FREE STUFF FOR KIDS WITH CANCER
- Kids Need More With the help of wonderful people, like YOU, we are able to provide programs where children, families & young adults coping with cancer and life-threatening illness can celebrate life in a safe and positive environment.
- Fight Club Survivor Boutique Fight Club Survivor is an organization that wants to let breast cancer patients know they’re not alone, loved, and that their well-being is of utmost importance, by shipping care packages, offering Mentors who have been there.
- United Way 2-1-1 is a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Wigs for Kids Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.
- Locks of Love Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
- Ped-Onc Resource Center Time spent at camp is a wonderful experience for our cancer kids and their siblings too. How wonderful for them to leave all those hospital visits behind and be outdoors doing fun things.
- Alex’s Lemonade Foundation Alex’s Lemonade Stand is happy to provide a free treatment journal to families of childhood cancer. The journal will help parents stay organized and keep track of important information.
- Camp Kesem Camp Kesem provides a free week of summer camp for kids of parents with cancer. There are various camps around the country run by volunteers including 3,000 passionate college student leaders.
- Arizona Camp Sunrise and Sidekicks Arizona Camp Sunrise and Sidekicks offer special programs for children who have or have had cancer, and their brothers and sisters. Our volunteers are providing kids the opportunity to celebrate life.
- Camp Quality USA Because of our healthcare team and staffing ratio of one companion for each child, we are able to take any young child who can tolerate a week away from family or hospital.
- Cancer.net Summer camps, week-long retreats, or weekend gatherings can be a wonderful way for children, adults, and families to come together to experience new adventures, find support, and learn something new about themselves.
- Children with Cancer Since childhood cancer has evolved from an inevitably fatal illness to a life-threatening chronic disease, children with cancer receive many positive benefits by participating in a camp experience.
- Cancer Camp Directory Cancer camps for kids provide fun and camaraderie for children facing down a cancer diagnosis. By Dana Rowett As summer approaches, kids around the country find themselves fantasizing about the camaraderie.
- Chai Lifeline Each summer, 400 seriously ill children are treated to unforgettable, medically supervised overnight camp experiences at Camp Simcha, for children battling cancer and other hematological illnesses, and Camp Simcha Special.
- Athletes for Cancer Athletes for Cancer harnesses the healing power of the elements with the determination of the human spirit to benefit lives affected by cancer. Our organization focuses on renewing, rebuilding.
- Epic Experience We offer free week-long outdoor experiences to individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer. Experiences are based upon outdoor adventure activities such as white water adventures and during the winter months snowshoeing.
- Camp Mak-A-Dream Camp Mak-A-Dream was founded in 1991 by Harry and Sylvia Granader, who donated 87 acres of their Montana ranch and seed money to begin construction of a new Camp facility.
- First Descents First Descents offers young adult cancer fighters and survivors a free outdoor adventure experience designed to empower them to climb, paddle and surf beyond their diagnosis.
Free Stuff For Kids With Cancer
Free Stuff for Kids with cancer – As a parent there is nothing that adequately describes your support role in the journey of a child with cancer. The helpless feeling as they suffer and the desire to do more is overwhelming. Our research staff has combed the internet searching for legitimate offerings for these precious little ones as well as young adults with a lifetime (hopefully) ahead of them. Our research teams have come up with some of the finest companies with a sincere desire to help not only the young ones but their families trying to pay for all of the needed treatment solutions.
We hope this directory of FREE things for pediatric cancer patients will give you some relief as well as access to needed products and services. We have been thrilled at the caliber of offerings from kids cancer camps, to head coverings, wigs and hats, to assistance with prescription meds and even one group in New York treating young cancer patients to an incredible New Your Yankees event.
We hope that this resource directory of Free Stuff for kids with cancer becomes a lifeline for you and your family, especially that special child dealing with cancer in all of its ugly and unforgiving forms. We would love to hear about your experience with any of these sites so we can promote the great ones and weed out any that consistently disappoint.