FREE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS
- Cancercare.org CancerCare® is the leading national organization dedicated to providing free, professional support services including counseling, support groups, educational workshops, publications and financial assistance to anyone affected by cancer.
- Bone Marrow Foundation The Bone Marrow Foundation offers financial assistance and free support services to bone marrow/stem cell transplant patients and their families. The foundation relies 100% on private donations to provide these vital services.
- Needymeds Needymeds is an information source on companies that offer patient assistance programs. These programs help those who cannot afford medications to obtain them at no or low cost through the manufacturer.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance The Partnership for Prescription Assistance is an organization aimed at helping those who can’t afford their medications. Their free online database has over 400 programs and over 5000 medications available for no cost assistance.
- PAN Foundation The Patient Access Network Foundation is an independent organization dedicated to helping federally and commercially insured people for their prescribed medications.
- Patient Advocate Foundation Provides direct financial assistance to insured patients who meet certain qualifications to help them pay for the prescriptions and/or treatments they need.
- Medication assistance programs Medication assistance program, which is compiled, updated, and generously provided by Wendalyn Andrews, Practice Manager, Division of Hematology/Oncology, The University of Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, Arizona.
- Patient Services, Inc. (PSI) is the “ground breaking” non-profit, charitable organization of its kind. It provides assistance with insurance premiums and co-payments for people with chronic diseases. We have led the charge to provide patient assistance.
- RxHope.com RxHope is exactly what its name implies…a helping hand to people in need in obtaining critical medications that they would normally have trouble affording.
- The St. Jude Affiliate Program Families Never Receive a Bill for Treatment, Travel, Housing or Food. The St. Jude Affiliate Program is a network of pediatric hematology-oncology clinics, hospitals and universities.
- Prescription Drugs Prescription drugs can quickly become a financial burden for you and your family. Many insurers offer a prescription drug plan that may be included in your policy or can be bought separately.
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs for Insured Patients Provides prices and discounts for prescription drugs at more than 70,000 local and mail-order pharmacies in the U.S.
- PAP Advocates PAP Advocates is an all in one patient advocacy group. We assist patients in lowering their monthly medication costs through one of the thousands of Prescription Assistance Programs we have available.
- Lone Star Script Care Our trained prescription advocates help you enroll to get brand name medications at little or no cost to you. We change lives by providing brand-name medications at an affordable price. Our goal is to save your money.
- MY RX Advocate Are the high costs for prescription drugs at your pharmacy creating a burden on your finances? Are you uninsured or under insured? Would you like to know if you qualify for free medication?
- Help RX If you are looking to save on multiple prescriptions, our free prescription discount card offers you the best drug prices available without having to clip coupons for specific drugs.
Free Prescription Medications
Free Prescription medications is the dream of every cancer sufferer. Let’s face it prescription medications are EXPENSIVE!!!! Fortunately there are a few organizations that recognize this and have put their charitable status to good use in raising not only awareness but donated dollars to help those actually struggling to buy the lifesaving meds needed. From caring pharmaceutical companies to independent charitable organizations there are many that are concerned about the issue of getting the correct meds in the hands of those that need it most.
Our research staff has gathered a number of such organizations and created one of the best resource directories on the net. These great companies are able to help get prescription meds directly from the manufacture in some situations at steeply discounted costs or in some instances for free. Check out this great list and let us know of your experience . Check back often as we add new resources weekly.