FREE Wigs / Hats / Retreats and MORE!
There will be an estimated 255,180 new cases of Breast cancer diagnosed just this year alone. That means thousands of women and men (yes, men can get breast cancer too) will be in the fight of their lives and will be tested on absolutely every level including Mentally, Spiritually, Physically as well as financially. Having cancer is an expensive process and can easily wipe our all savings and reduce a family to need help.
This directory of Free and Reduced price goods and services are meant exclusively for Breast Cancer Patients with Wigs for cancer patients, Head scarves, Hair Growth Products, Free Hats, Financial Help For Breast Cancer Patients, Chemo hats for Breast Cancer Patients, Chemo Caps, Retreats and Camps for Breast Cancer Patients, help with medical bills, Head Wraps for Cancer Patients, Gifts for cancer patients undergoing chemo, Free cosmetics and classes, Breast forms, Care packages to breast cancer patients, makeovers, Free Pilates classes for cancer patients and MORE!
This long list of providers are quite a collection of com[passion and love for anyone experiencing Breast Cancer at any stage. Their knowledge, experience and compassion are shown in many of the tender offers they are making available. Some at great sacrifice personally and financially for them. We invite you to browse this long and growing list of providers and share with friends. We also would appreciate any feedback on your experience with any of these organizations so we can continue to make this the “Best Directory of FREE Stuff for Breast cancer Patients on the internet.
BREAST CANCER FREEBIES
- Knitted Knockers Knitted Knockers Charities is a nationwide 501(c)(3) non-profit, based in Tempe, Arizona, that provides free Knitted Knockers to women who have had a mastectomy. These are more comfortable than silicone prosthetic breasts.
- Breast Reconstruction Planner An elastic bandage or support bra will minimize swelling and support the reconstructed breast. A small, thin tube may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid.
- National Breast Cancer Patient Services The National Breast Cancer Foundation’s mission is to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services. we provide mammograms for women who are uninsured or cannot afford them.
- Financial Wellness Tool Kit Sharsheret’s Financial Wellness Tool Kit Includes: Guidelines from experts in the field, Tools to record and organize your personal information, Vital resources, Helpful tips from other Jewish women who have faced illness
- Sisters Network Sisters Network® Inc. national Breast Cancer Assistance Program (BCAP) was established in 2006. BCAP provides assistance to breast cancer survivors, currently in treatment and facing financial challenges.
- Jill’s Wish The Mission of Jill’s Wish is to minimize the financial hardships patients face while going through breast cancer treatment so they can focus on recovery. We rely on donations and fundraisers to award our grants.
- Alliance in Reconstructive Surgery Criteria for AiRS Foundation’s grants to individuals are based on the foundations submission to the IRS at the time of its approval for 501c3 standing as a charitable foundation.
- Casting For Recovery For breast cancer patients exclusively- a program that combines breast cancer education and peer support with the therapeutic sport of fly fishing.
- Awesome Breastforms Awesome Breastforms are created by a group of women who have come together for the single purpose of crocheting and knitting handmade prosthetic breast forms for women.
- Breast Form Fund The All4One Aliance is a project of the Cancer Resource Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)3 public charity formed in Massachusetts by a group of oncology nurses who have been impacted personally by breast cancer.
- Crickett’s Answer For Cancer Crickett’s Answer for Cancer was a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization* that was formed in memory of Crickett Julius, who passed away in October of 2006, only four months after being diagnosed.
- Liberator Fashions Free catalog of mastectomy bras and other lingerie. Company will see that qualifying customers get insurance reimbursement. Often no or little out-of-pocket expense for items.
- Hats 4 Happiness Hats4Happiness – a non-profit organization to collect hats for children losing their hair due to any reason. Your hat donation is so appreciated and you will be providing a safety net for children.
- Hats Off For Cancer Hats Off For Cancer collects and donates hats of all kinds to the courageous children who lose their hair due to cancer treatments. Hats Off For Cancer is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
- Hats, Scarves and More Hats, Scarves and More we specialize in hats, turbans, wigs, fine cotton scarves and sleep caps for people with hair loss due to cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia and other medical conditions. Wigs are available in salon only.
- Head Huggers Head Huggers caps are obviously useful for anyone who has lost their hair whether due to chemotherapy, burns, brain surgery, alopecia areata or other hair loss reasons.
- Headcovers Unlimited We were the first company of our kind and are proud to have changed the way that hair loss is viewed and managed during cancer treatments.
- Fight Club Survivor Fight Club Survivor is an organization that wants to let breast cancer patients know they’re not alone, loved, and that their well-being is of utmost importance, by shipping care packages.
- PortBuddy PortBuddy, a comfortable and dignified way to receive meds through a port. With lots of encouragement, these shirts are now available for all patients who need them.
- Chemocessories cancer survivor Iris Lee Knell created Chemocessories to send FREE matched sets of jewelry/scarves/turbans to breast cancer patients/survivors currently in treatment in the U.S. to help them feel beautiful inside and out.
- Diva for a Day Diva for a Day Foundation, Inc. is a non profit organization founded in 2010 by two friends who recognize the benefits of a day to escape from the daily stresses a woman will face while dealing with cancer.
- Makeovers Look Good Feel Better is dedicated to improving the quality of life and self-esteem of people undergoing cancer treatment.
- Make Up Kit Sharsheret, a national not-for-profit organization supporting young women and their families, of all Jewish backgrounds, facing breast cancer.
- SPF 10 Sunscreen Soap In honor of Melanie, Jamie’s sister, who fought bravely in her battle with colon and liver cancer, we are giving away a free bar of soap to anyone who is suffering with cancer.
- Ballet Austin’s Pink Pilates Ballet Austin’s Pink Pilates offers free pilates classes. The Pink Pilates is a post-operative workout for women recovering from breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Resource Center Breast Cancer Resource Center (BCRC), provides services free of charge to anyone affected by breast cancer. The BCRC is a great help at diagnosis, during treatment.