YOUNG ADULT HELP
- Allyson Whitney Foundation, IncAssisting Young Adults with Rare Cancers with ‘Life Interrupted’ Grants™. Allowing them to focus on Healing rather than financial concerns.
- Andre Sobel River Of Life FoundationPresents an unrestricted annual cash award to young people who have survived a life-threatening illness. “When Compassion can’t wait and single parent families are in despair, we help with urgent expenses.”
- Brenda Mehling Cancer FundThe Brenda Mehling Cancer Fund (BMCF) supports patients ages 18-40 as they undergo cancer treatment. It provides services to meet daily needs that are not covered by insurance. Typical grants cover $500 worth of medical co-payments, rent and mortgage.
- Caporal Assistance NetworkTHRIVE Cancer Fertility Resources provides financial assistance to young adults who are pursuing fertility preservation services due to the possibility of becoming infertile as a result of cancer treatments such as surgery, radiation therapy.
- National Collegiate Cancer FoundationThe National Collegiate Cancer Foundation’s mission is to provide services and support to young adults who have been diagnosed with cancer. Our goal is to help these survivors and their families establish a “Will Win” attitude in their fight.
- Nicki Leach Foundation,The primary mission of the Nicki Leach Foundation, a non-profit organization, is to provide modest financial assistance to young adults (18-30) afflicted with cancer. The Foundation has decided to focus on this particular age group.
- Sy’s FundSy’s Fund is here to help young adults ages 18-39 who are facing the challenges of cancer by funding their creative passions, pursuits, and hobbies as well as integrative therapies such as acupuncture, reflexology, and therapeutic massage.
- The SAMFundHere at The Samfund, we are proud to provide support to young adults who are struggling financially because of cancer. Through direct financial assistance and free online support and education, we help young adults survive.
- PAF ‘Scholarships for Survivors’The purpose of our scholarship program is to provide support to individuals that are legal residents of the United States of America, under the age of 25, who have been diagnosed with or treated for cancer, a chronic, or life threatening debilitating disease.
- Outdoor adventure for Young AdultsFirst Descents provides life-changing outdoor adventures mfor young adults (age 18-39) impacted by cancer.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.