TRAVEL / LODGING ASSISTANCE
- Angel Flight WestAngel Flight West is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization that arranges free, non-emergency air travel for children and adults with serious medical conditions and other compelling needs. We fly over 10 missions every day of the year.
- American Cancer SocietyIf you need a ride to treatment or want to volunteer to drive patients to their treatments, call us today at 1.800.227.2345. The American Cancer Society needs volunteer drivers to ensure that cancer patients get to and from their lifesaving treatments.
- Patient Travel AssistanceThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Susan Lang Pay-It-Forward Patient Travel Assistance program is available to blood cancer patients, with significant financial need, who may qualify to receive financial assistance for approved expenses.
- Patient AirLift ServicesPatient AirLift Services arranges volunteer medical flights and free air transportation for needy individuals throughout the greater Northeast region, from Virginia to Maine, Ohio to Massachusetts.
- CancerCare – AVONCares ProgramWe offer limited financial assistance for cancer-related costs such as transportation and child care, and our oncology social workers can help you find resources.
- Air Charity NetworkAir Charity Network is a charitable organization that provides access for people in need who are seeking free air transportation to specialized health care facilities or distant destinations due to family, community, or national crisis.
- Corporate Angel NetworkCorporate Angel Network is the only charitable organization in the United States whose sole mission is to help cancer patients access the best possible treatment for their specific type of cancer by arranging free travel to treatment across the country.
- Lifeline PilotsFounded in 1981 by Wanda Whitsitt of Champaign, IL, LifeLine Pilots’ mission is to facilitate free air transportation through volunteer pilots for financially distressed passengers with medical and humanitarian needs.
- Mercy Medical AirliftMercy Medical Angels’® mission is to ensure that no financially stressed patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis or treatment for lack of a means of long-distance medically-related transportation.
- National Patient Travel CenterThe National Patient Travel Center provides information about all forms of charitable, long-distance medically-related transportation and provides referrals to all appropriate sources of help available in the national charitable medical transportation network.
- American Cancer Society – Hope LodgeFacing cancer is hard. Having to travel out of town for treatment can make it even harder. Yet the American Cancer Society has a place where cancer patients and their caregivers can find help and hope when home is far away – an American Cancer Society Hope Lodge.
- Sisters Network Inc.The Breast Cancer Assistance Program (BCAP) provides services to women facing financial challenges. The BCAP program provides financial assistance for but not limited to: medical related lodging, co-pay, office visits and prosthesis.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.