- Health Well FoundationI CAN’T AFFORD THE MEDICINE I NEED
When health insurance is not enough, Health Well fills the gap. We help patients living with chronic and life-altering illnesses pay their share of prescription drug copayments, deductibles, and health insurance premiums.
- Help With Cost of MedicineNeedyMeds is a national non-profit organization that maintains a website of free information on programs that help people who can’t afford medications and healthcare costs. More than 1.3 million patients use the NeedyMeds website each year.
- Novartis Universal Co-Pay CardAt Novartis Oncology, we’ve created the Universal Co-Pay Program to help with prescription costs for all the medications listed below. It’s simple to use and easy to find out if you are eligible for the program. And it’s all part of our dedication to providing you with simplified support.
- Patient Advocate FoundationPAF Co-Pay Relief (CPR) provides direct financial assistance to qualified patients, assisting them with prescription drug co-payments their insurance requires relative to their diagnosis. CPR call counselors work directly with the patient.
- Patient Access Network (PAN)A growing number of Americans face challenges with high co-pays and out-of-pocket costs for their critical medical treatments. That’s why everyone at the PAN Foundation is focused on ensuring underinsured patients living with life-threatening.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.