PEDIATRIC CANCER HELP
- Max Cure Foundation The Max Cure Foundation’s Roar Beyond Barriers program provides financial support to low-income and military families who have a child battling cancer to help ease some of the burdens on the family while dealing with the child’s diagnosis.
- Novartis Universal Co-Pay Card At Novartis Oncology, we’ve created the Universal Co-Pay Program to help with prescription costs for all the medications listed below. It’s simple to use and easy to find out if you are eligible for the program.
- Angels of Hope – Kids First The goal of our signature program is to support children and those who love and care for them as they face the many physical, emotional, and financial challenges that accompany the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- B+ Foundation The B+ Foundation has provided assistance to thousands of families across the country in over 240 hospitals. Please don’t hesitate to submit your request. We want to help in this small way.
- Caporal Assistance Network THRIVE Cancer Fertility Resources provides financial assistance to young adults who are pursuing fertility preservation services due to the possibility of becoming infertile as a result of cancer treatments such as surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy..
- Children’s Cancer Society Our Transportation Assistance Fund alleviates the financial burden of travel and lodging for families who have a child with cancer. This includes transportation expenses such as mileage and airfare.
- Emily’s Kids Foundation Emily’s Kids Foundation was born from the wishes of a young woman who wanted to help other families who were/are dealing with pediatric cancer. We understand what it takes to get thru this situation emotionally, physically and financially.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.