- Cancer Horizons We have resources to assist with mortgages and rent, emergency cash and help with utilities, free legal advice, travel and lodging assistance, help for caregivers. We celebrate life here. We do not wait for death.
- Give ForwardGiveForward is the first place to turn when you or someone you love is facing a challenge. It’s the central rallying place for giving and receiving meaningful support. From sending a simple “Thinking of You” to raising money for out-of-pocket expenses.
- Compassionate crowdfundingMost crowdfunding sites charge 5% to 10% in fees just to use their platform. We never have and never will. This is because we believe that for people facing life’s challenges, every dollar counts.
- Go Fund MeLaunched in 2010, GoFundMe is the world’s largest social fundraising platform, with over $3 billion raised so far. With a community of more than 25 million donors, GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives.
- HealthlineHow you feel affects every precious day of your life. Healthline understands that, which is why we’re committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being.
- StartACureThis website lets users donate money toward a cancer research project of their choice. The company claims 92% of every dollar donated goes toward the chosen project. The website hosts different campaigns focused on various cancers.
- Medical CrowdfundingPlumfund’s easy fundraising site allows friends, family and community to come together to help friends and loved ones when they need it most. A Plumfund medical or financial hardship fund is a convenient way to lend a helping hand to someone in need.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.