CANCER PATIENT FUNDING
- Cancer Financial Assistance CoalitionHelp with the costs of cancer care can come from many sources. It will take effort to piece together what is available. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you find out what assistance you may qualify for.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)Even with insurance, this test may show up on your bills and statements. We can help you pay these costs. LLS can provide help with up to $1,000 of your BCR-ABL PCR test costs during your enrollment period.
- The Bone Marrow FoundationThe Bone Marrow Foundation offers financial assistance and free support services to bone marrow/stem cell transplant patients and their families.
- Cancer Survivor’s FundWe envision to reach every young cancer survivor who is actively seeking for a scholarship and/or financial assistance to obtain prosthetics needing our help to continue their education.
- Financial and Medical AssistanceBeing diagnosed with a brain tumor takes a toll on a patient and the family physically, emotionally, and financially. Even with the best of health insurance plans, many are left with medical bills, related costs of travel, housing, utilities.
- Assistance for Pancreatic CancerThe mission of the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation is to provide unwavering support for all those afflicted with or affected by pancreatic cancer, whether patient or family member.
- Lymphoma Research FoundationOur goal is to change the future for everyone whose life has been affected by a lymphoma diagnosis. We are dedicated to funding biomedical research focused on the origins, treatment and identification of a cure.
- Ronald McDonald House – Bone CancerOur Mission – The mission of RMHC is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families.
- Melanoma Research FoundationNot only is it important to learn about all of the melanoma treatment options after a diagnosis, but you should also learn about all of the financial assistance resources available.
- Co-payment Assistance FoundationSince 1944, CancerCare® has provided free, professional support services to anyone affected by cancer. CancerCare® Co-Payment Assistance Foundation provides access to all of CancerCare® services.
- Patient Advocate FoundationPAF Co-Pay Relief (CPR) provides direct financial assistance to qualified patients, assisting them with prescription drug co-payments their insurance requires relative to their diagnosis. CPR call counselors work directly with the patient.
- Sisters Network Inc.The Breast Cancer Assistance Program (BCAP) provides services to women facing financial challenges. The BCAP program provides financial assistance for but not limited to: medical related lodging, co-pay, office visits.
- Cancer Patient SupportThe Cancer Patient Emergency Fund is designed to try to meet the financial need of cancer patients who find themselves in financial crisis due to their illness. The Cancer Patient Support Program’s Emergency Fund services.
- Teamtessa.orgwww.teamtessa.org is a local non-profit assisting cancer patients with financial needs in Washington, Penobscot and Hancock Counties in Maine.
- Financial help for firefighters with CancerCode 3 for a Cure ® (C3FAC) is a national nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity established on June 1, 2008. C3FAC is a centralized organization located in California, is led by two Officers and a five-member Board of Directors.
* Cancer Horizons has created this list extensive of vendors and resources from what are believed to be reliable sources, including referrals from the CH community, Internet and direct submission requests. Cancer Horizons neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any interaction between our site user and the service provider. Any experience with any of these providers good or bad is the exclusive responsibility of the user.