3-Time Cancer Survivor – Innkeeper - Author – Travel Writer –Now Cancer Horizons Own Cancer Whisperer – Just Kidding but She’s a Great Resource
Mandy Murry is an explorer, cloud surfer, writer, and marketing consultant helping brands & CEO’s tell their stories. Her captivating storytelling adds magic to destinations, cuisine, experiences, products, culture, and health & wellness features. Her ability to connect with people is as contagious as her passion for life and cloud surfing (aka flying/traveling).
- Speaker at the National HPV Convention for Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Speaker / Patient advocate Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Author of Cloudsurfing – Abuse, Cancer, and Fear Took My Voice, Now I Soar.
- Developed a program for honor students working with High Sierra Area Education Center and University of Nevada Reno to educate from a cancer patients perspective in healthcare.
- Worked with Elly for the initial development of their health and wellness app focused on healthy and positive habits for cancer patients.
When not traveling, she can be found sitting on the porch with her love, Robert, and their dogs sharing a glass watching sunrises and sunsets in the mountains of Western North Carolina, just outside of Asheville.
Questions From Our Community
Chemo is kicking my butt, any suggestions? Michelle V.
Is financial help available and where do I go to get it? Bert O.
I can’t get my husband to go in and get checked for colon cancer which runs in his family, suggestions? Bonnie
I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and really scared, what do I do? Francine
Any recommendations for home health companies in Los Angeles? Carlos
I prefer a more holistic approach to my treatment any suggestions on where to start my research? Jill
How do you stay so positive with all the garbage happening around us? Susan
I am a breast cancer patient needing help with finances. A wig if possible, I am 69 have had left breast cancer for 4years. Anything you can do? Rosa