Cancer Horizons’ Nurses Week Contest
Nurses..They are Your rock on your toughest days. Your biggest fan when you need to keep fighting. Your confidant on the quiet days.
Tell us more about your cancer nurse:
- Why is your nurse the absolute best?
- How has he or she made your cancer fight just a little easier?
- How dod they care for you and your family?
- In what way did they go above and beyond expectations to make sure you were cared for?
We want to hear all about the extraordinary care you received from a loving and caring nurse.
3 extraordinary nurses will receive a beautiful care package from our friends at CancerGifts.com.
It’s easy to nominate and let that special cancer nurse know how much you appreciate them, just follow these steps:
- Click on this FaceBook link: https://facebook.com/CancerHorizons/
- Find the “Nurses Week Contest” right at the top of the page.
- Using the comment section tell us your “nurse” story. BE SURE TO “LIKE” IT YOURSELF! and tag it with #CanerHorizonsNursesContest
- Then invite friends, family, and your FaceBook community to “like” your story. Encourage them to comment and share.
- On May 12, 2018 the 3 people with the most “likes” will win the care package for their special nurse.
- In the event of a tie, Cancer Horizons and Cancer Gifts reserve the right to decide the winner.
- By sharing your story (and or images) for this contest, you grant Cancer Horizons and Cancer Gifts permission to share and use this material on their websites and or social media pages.
- Cancer Horizons and Cancer Gifts are not responsible for any mistakes, errors, malfunctions and or technical problems that may impact results.
We may share the stories on our website at www.cancerhorizons.com. By submitting content or posting on our Facebook page or to our website (regardless of the form, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving Cancer Horizons the right to display or publish such content on our website, social networks or other planned publications (either in the form submitted or adapted and edited as needed).
There are no gender or residency restrictions to enter. Must be 18 or older. If under 18, you must have a parent or guardian submit your story. This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported, or organized by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Cancer Horizons.