Objectives – ICAHO 2017 Conference
The goal of 5th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2017) is to improve the care of hematology and oncology patients by updating the hematology and oncology care providers about the new developments in the field. This ICAHO 2017 conference also provides attendees with opportunities to interact and network with top experts in hematology and oncology.
There have been several new developments in the field of hematology and oncology. There is a need for educational sessions for healthcare providers involved in the management of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Educational Objectives of ICAHO 2017 conference
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
– State common treatment options available to patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
– Identify indications, contra-indications, and side effects of available treatment options for cancer patients.
– Provide appropriate counseling and care to cancer patients receiving treatments, including immunotherapy, for their diseases.
– Provide appropriate care and counseling to patients receiving palliative care.
– Interpret and implement relevant data presented at ASCO 2017 meeting.
Conference CME Information
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium and the Binaytara Foundation. The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium is accredited by the Idaho Medical Association and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.