- American Thyroid AssociationThe ATA is the leading organization dedicated to prevention and treatment of thyroid disease via research, clinical care, education and public health.
- Thyroid Cancer Survivors AssociationEstablished in 1995 this group provided current information about thyroid cancer and support services to age stage of testing or treatment and long-term thyroid monitoring.
- Thyroid Cancer Survivor Association Free Patient Information Packet. We mail the packet to people anywhere in the world, at no charge. The packet includes your choice of: the free 50-page handbook Thyroid Cancer Basics.
- Living Beyond Thyroid Cancer Even after you’ve finished your cancer treatments, you may still need our help. We’re committed to supporting you in every way we can — physically, emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise — for as long as you need us.
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!