- The Mesothelioma Veterans CenterMesothelioma is a rare cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. The cancer can start in the lining of the lungs, abdomen or heart. Treatment options range from basic chemotherapy to experimental surgeries.
Bone Marrow – Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- MDS FoundationThis group is dedicated to Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) or “Bone Narrow Failure Disorder” awareness & advancements, offering an information & resource rich web site.
- American Brain Tumor AssociationEstablished in 1973 this group strives to advance the treatment and understanding or brain tumors through interactions between patients, funding research, and much more.
- National Brain Tumor SocietyThis group is dedicated to advancing treatment through funding, research collaborations, and public policy, as well as improving drug discovery and development.
- Carcinoid Cancer FoundationFounded in 1968 as this non-profit has spent almost 50 years dedicated to supporting research and education on carcinoid and related neuroendocrine cancers.
- Esophageal Cancer Action NetworkSince 2007 ECAN has been creating a community of individuals and dedicated to work of increased funding for research and awareness of esophageal cancer.
- Esophageal Cancer Awareness AssociationECAA is dedicated to outreach for patients, loved ones, and survivors in an effort to increase public awareness and provide education on esophageal cancer.
Gastric Cancer – HDGC – Stomach Cancer
- No Stomach for CancerFounded in 2009 this organization promotes awareness and education by supporting screening, early detection, treatment & prevention of stomach cancer including HDGC.
Head – Neck – Mouth – Oral Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer AllianceThis group is dedicated prevention, detection, treatment and rehabilitation of oral, head, and neck cancer through awareness and research.
- Oral Cancer FoundationThis group is dedicated to providing the most current and vetted information to reduce the incidence and impact of oral and oropharyngeal cancers, all free of charge.
- SPOHNC – Support for People with Oral, Head, & Neck CancerEstablished in 1991 this group has been an important part of the healing process of neck and head cancer survivors. It has chapters all over the US.
Myeloma & Multiple Myeloma
- International Myeloma FoundationIMF was established in 1990 and is diversified into research branches, educational programs, support with a toll-free hotline, and advocacy all dedicated toward myeloma.
- Multiple Myeloma Research FoundationFounded in 1998 this dynamic group has established a 4000 sample tissue bank, driven the mapping of the Multiple Myeloma genome, helped bring drugs to market, and more.