- MesotheliomaHelp.orgBeing diagnosed with an aggressive cancer like mesothelioma or other cancers is life-changing, but we can help you navigate the system and get the straight answers you need during this challenging time.
Bone Marrow – Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- MDS FoundationThis group is dedicated to Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) or “Bone Narrow Failure Disorder” awareness & advancements, offering an information & resource rich web site.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Information NetworkBlood & Marrow Transplant Information Network (BMT InfoNet) is not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing transplant patients, survivors and their loved ones with emotional support and high quality, easy-to-understand information about bone marrow, peripheral blood stem cell and cord blood transplants.
- American Society for Blood and Marrow TransplantationOur mission is dedicated to improving the application and success of bone and marrow transplantation and related cellular therapies. We strive to be the leading organization promoting research, education and clinical practice in the field.
- National Bone Marrow Transplant LinkThe National Bone Marrow Transplant Link is dedicated to helping individuals and their families from diagnosis through survivorship. We work with hospitals, cancer centers, and other organizations to reinforce and complement medical care. The nbmtLINK has been linking, curing, and caring since 1992.
- National Marrow Donor Program – Be the MatchFor the thousands of people diagnosed every year with life-threatening blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma, a cure exists. Over the past 30 years Be The Match ® , operated by the National Marrow Donor Program ® (NMDP), has managed the largest and most diverse marrow registry in the world. We work every day to save lives through transplant.
- BMT Support OnlineBone Marrow Transplant Support Group, which seeks to motivate, empower and enlighten people with an interest in bone marrow transplantation through peer support, education and awareness of this difficult but potentially life-saving procedure.
- American Brain Tumor AssociationEstablished in 1973 this group strives to advance the treatment and understanding or brain tumors through interactions between patients, funding research, and much more.
- National Brain Tumor SocietyThis group is dedicated to advancing treatment through funding, research collaborations, and public policy, as well as improving drug discovery and development.
- Meningioma Tumor ListOur patient safety program – cited as one of the best in the nation – employs quality assurance protocols and innovative techniques to ensure the safety and well-being of all of our patients. We provide a broad base of support for patients, families and caregivers; including mental, social and spiritual health.
- Meningioma MommasMeningioma Mommas is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, which provides support and valuable resources to all those affected by meningioma brain tumors. We are committed to funding ONLY meningioma specific research. We provide support to all those affected by meningioma brain tumors.
- Children’s Brain Tumor FoundationOur Mission is to improve the treatment, quality of life and the long-term outlook for children and families affected by a brain or spinal cord tumor.
- The Meningioma ListThe mission of The Healing Exchange BRAIN TRUST is to improve quality of life for people living with brain tumors and related conditions TODAY. We are a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by 1997 by two brain tumor survivors, a neurosurgeon, and a nurse.
- Meningioma Support and Information ListWebex is your one place to call, message, meet. WebEx services scale to your needs, reach wherever you
work and deliver what’s next for your business. Meet online, hold events & webinars, teach or train or offer remote tech support.
- Brain Trust – The Healing ExchangeT.H.E. BRAIN TRUST’s primary purpose is to provide support to people affected by brain tumors and related conditions. To accomplish this, we host a diverse collection of online support groups. Many of our groups focus on specific tumor types, which enables people with relatively rare tumors to have a way to connect with others who have experience living and dealing with those tumors.
- Brain Injury Alliance/Michael Quinlan Brain Tumor FoundationBIAK seeks to share its philosophy, experience and skills with survivors, family members, students, caregivers, administrators, health professionals, legislators, the lay community and all those who desire to make a difference in the life of individuals with brain injuries and their families.
- Pediatric Brain Tumor FoundationThe Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is the world’s leading nonprofit dedicated to the childhood brain tumor community. We serve the more than 28,000 U.S. children and teens battling brain tumors by investing in the most promising research and providing practical, informational and emotional support to families.
- Carcinoid Cancer FoundationFounded in 1968 as this non-profit has spent almost 50 years dedicated to supporting research and education on carcinoid and related neuroendocrine cancers.
- Esophageal Cancer Action NetworkSince 2007 ECAN has been creating a community of individuals and dedicated to work of increased funding for research and awareness of esophageal cancer.
- Esophageal Cancer Awareness AssociationECAA is dedicated to outreach for patients, loved ones, and survivors in an effort to increase public awareness and provide education on esophageal cancer.
Gastric Cancer – HDGC – Stomach Cancer
- No Stomach for CancerFounded in 2009 this organization promotes awareness and education by supporting screening, early detection, treatment & prevention of stomach cancer including HDGC.
Head – Neck – Mouth – Oral Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer AllianceThis group is dedicated prevention, detection, treatment and rehabilitation of oral, head, and neck cancer through awareness and research.
- Oral Cancer FoundationThis group is dedicated to providing the most current and vetted information to reduce the incidence and impact of oral and oropharyngeal cancers, all free of charge.
- SPOHNC – Support for People with Oral, Head, & Neck CancerEstablished in 1991 this group has been an important part of the healing process of neck and head cancer survivors. It has chapters all over the US.
- International Association of LaryngectomeesThe International Association of Laryngectomees (IAL) is a non-profit voluntary organization composed of approximately 250 member clubs and recognized regional organizations. The purpose of the IAL is to assist these local clubs in their efforts towards the total rehabilitation of the Laryngectomee.
- Acinic Cell Information CenterThe most likely of salivary gland carcinomas to occur bilaterally. Occasionally an even rarer acinic/acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas, or of the lung (most lung versions are actually metastases). There is new (limited) data to indicate that a certain kind of breast cancer (secretory or juvenile carcinoma) is identical to acinic cell carcinoma.
- Web WhispersThose who are struggling with radiation, chemo, are facing or recovering from head and neck surgery or have metastasis to this area may join us to share, educate, support, learn, and even find other persons who have been there and survived.
Myeloma & Multiple Myeloma
- International Myeloma FoundationIMF was established in 1990 and is diversified into research branches, educational programs, support with a toll-free hotline, and advocacy all dedicated toward myeloma.
- Multiple Myeloma Research FoundationFounded in 1998 this dynamic group has established a 4000 sample tissue bank, driven the mapping of the Multiple Myeloma genome, helped bring drugs to market, and more.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma SocietyThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
- Testicular Cancer SocietyThis group is devoted to increasing awareness, education, and support of patients and loved ones affected by testicular cancer, with a focus on community.
- Society of Urologic OncologyOur Mission is to enable qualified members primarily interested in the care of patients with malignant GU diseases to meet for the purpose of discussion, development and implementation of ideas to improve care.
- Lance Armstrong FoundationAt LIVESTRONG, we fight for the more than 32.6 million people around the world affected by cancer now. We provide direct services, we connect people and communities with the services they need, and we call for state, national and world leaders to help fight this disease. This is LIVESTRONG.