- AIM at MelanomaThis is the largest international organization fighting melanoma on a platform of innovative research, legislative reform, education, and patient & caregiver support.
- Melanoma International FoundationEstablished in 2003 this group was created to provide sound scientific guidance, with its information validated by an in-house advisory board of medical professionals.
- Melanoma Research AllianceFounded in 2007 this group has provided 79 million in funding to projects focusing on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of melanoma.
- Melanoma Research FoundationThis organization strives to be a far reaching source for melanoma patients seeking information, and is committed to supporting research.
- Skin Cancer FoundationFounded in 1979 with a focus of educating the public and medical community about skin cancer, protection from the sun, early detect and treatment.
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!