KIDNEY – RENAL CANCER
- Kidney Cancer AssociationThe largest kidney-renal cancer organization focusing on educating patients, loved ones, and physicians as well as advocating on behalf of patients.
- Urology Care FoundationUCF focuses on supporting urologic research and is a provider of current and accurate urologic information to all.
- Kidney Cancer Association This is a brief overview of The Kidney Cancer Association (KCA), a charitable organization made up of patients, family members, physicians, researchers, and other health professionals from around the world.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (Kidney Cancer) Renal cell carcinoma, also known by a gurnistical tumor, is the most common form of kidney cancer arising from the renal tubule. It is the most common type of kidney cancer in adults.
- National, Kidney Foundation Provides the latest information about legislation and policy relating to chronic kidney disease, transplantation and donation. The featured action alerts allow you to easily advocate to your Members of Congress on these issues.
- Kidney Cancer Support Network The independent forum run by KC patients for KC patients Helpline.
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!