- Bladder Cancer Advocacy NetworkFounded in 2005 BCAN’s focus is to promote awareness and advance bladder cancer research while supporting people whose lives have been touched by bladder cancer.
- Urology Care FoundationUCF focuses on supporting urologic research and is a provider of current and accurate urologic information to all.
- Facing Bladder Cancer Available 24 hours a day. Over 4,500 bladder cancer survivors, caregivers, family members and many more.
- Facebook Bladder Cancer Support The Bladder Support Group believes that you should not have to go through this alone. This group is a safe place for bladder cancer patients and survivors to share their story and offer.
- American Bladder Cancer Society The American Bladder Cancer Society was born from the hope of survivors of this often overlooked and underserved disease that the future could be made easier for those that came after them.
- Inspire – Together we’re better “The first and most important benefit of Inspire is instantaneous: realizing that you are not alone with your diagnosis. No matter how remote in the world you may feel…
- H.O.P.E (Help for Cancer Problems and Emotional Support) Since 1994 we help cancer patients and their families all over the U.S. We have a food pantry, wigs, hats, support group meetings and we can help with gas cards to travel to and from treatments. All are welcome!